1/2 Photos of Curried Squashy Apples & Leeks
2 hrs 15 mins
The title sums it all up. A lovely autumnal side dish that is very easy, delicious & healthy. A crock pot recipe that doesn't take all day! **I used frozen squash which worked great. Please note that whichever brand I used - it may or may not hold true for all brands - the dice was small. The apples need to be about the same size as the squash. Fresh squash probably will be ready quicker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pan, saute leeks in butter until softened then add to crockpot.
- 2Add remaining ingredients to crockpot & stir.
- 3Cook 1 1/2 - 2 hours on high until bubbly & the apples are softened.
- 4Taste to check for seasoning. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Squashy Apples & Leeks
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 56.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g