Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious recipe in a healthy, delightful curry sauce
Make and share this Curried Squash and Sweet Potato recipe from Food.com.
- In a wok, heat oil and sauté garlic and scallions for about 1 minute on high heat, or until golden brown.
- Add ½ cup water, sweet potato and butternut squash. Cover wok, reduce heat, and let simmer for approximately 4-5 minutes (or until the vegetables are almost tender).
- Add the mushrooms and tofu. Cover and let simmer for another 1 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and curry powder.
- Remove from heat and add the raw sugar.