Recipe by Chef CDB
I love curry, and it really stands out with the spinach and the beans. You could even toss in a can of dice tomatoes for even more flavor.
Top Review by HisPixie
I used this as a base recipe and I enjoyed it. I used one package of frozen spinach, thawed & drained. I used a tsp of minced garlic with the spinach & olive oil. I used the spices as listed. Then I added some chicken broth and a couple tablespoons of tomato paste. Made some rice to serve it over. Quite tasty, just for me! Next time, I'd change the ratio of the beans....more cannellini, less garbanzo (chickpeas).
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cannellini beans, drained