1/4 Photos of Curried Shrimp With Pineapple Salsa
I found this recipe in a cookbooklet that I received from chef pines506 during our cookbooklet swap in March 2005. Sounds very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the salsa, core the pineapple and chop into small chunks.
- 2The jalapeno may be deseeded for less heat if desired.
- 3Combine all salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and toss well.
- 4Set aside while cooking the shrimp.
- 5For the shrimp, combine the shrimp, curry powder and salt.
- 6Heat half the oil over medium high heat.
- 7Cook half the shrimp for about 4-6 minutes or until done.
- 8Repeat by heating the remaining oil and cooking the remaining shrimp until done.
- 9To serve, toss the shrimp with the pineapple salsa and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Shrimp With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 214.8 mg
- Sodium 966.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 23.9 g