Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very old newpaper clipping I found
Make and share this Curried Shrimp With Marmalade Soy Dip recipe from Food.com.
- peel and devein shrimp. rinse in cold water.
- combine egg and water in a bowl.
- combine dry ingredients in another bowl.
- dip shrimp in egg then in dry ingredients. place on a well greased cookie sheet. drizzle oil over shrimp.
- bake 500 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until brown. serve with marmalade dip.
- to make dip: combine ingredients and mix well. cook stiring constantly.
- until clear and thickened. serve hot.