- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry paste
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 -2 teaspoon roasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and preheat over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp, onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for about 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are thoroughly cooked.
- Add the peas, broth and curry paste, reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for a minute or two or just until the peas are thawed and heated through.
- Add the rice and sesame oil. Toss the mixture gently over medium heat for a minute or two or until heated through.
- Add more broth if mixture seems too dry. Serve hot.