Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a soup I came up with while on the HCG diet. It's perfectly delicious and perfectly HCG legal. :) I drop lots of weight eating shrimp on the diet & always need new flavors so I don't get bored. This is one of my favorites!
- 100 g shrimp (I use precooked just for ease)
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- Heat spices & minced garlic in a saute pan just a little.
- Splash a little chicken stock into the pan & mix with the spices.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook down a bit. Can splash a little more chicken stock in at this point. (I use approximately 1/2 cup chicken stock total).
- Allow to simmer so the tomatoes break apart and cook down.
- Add the shrimp and simmer until shrimp is hot.
- Eat and enjoy!
This looks like a delicious recipe for use with your Wholesale HCG drops! I especially like the idea of shrimp, thank you for sharing with us.
I doubled this recipe for my hubby and I. I also added 1 TBS hot sauce. Very good.
This was a very flavorful & super easy soup! I enjoyed it & will make it anytime after following the Hcg protocol. When I cut my plum tomatoes, I quartered them first then removed the seeds/ inside stuff (seeds don't breakdown). That inside stuff is not needed.