Recipe by Rita~
Shrimp Spread with a Spicy Tropical Feel !!!!
Top Review by Miss Annie
We liked this recipe very much. The sour cream and cream cheese mixed very well with the pineapple and curry for a sweet, creamy flavor. The celery and coconut added a crunch that was very mild in flavor. I used frozen pre-cooked shrimp for convienence sake, but I added the whole jalapeño, very finely minced. The result was a wonderful spread that we used on garlic toast. Thanks so much for sharing another wonderful recipe, Rita.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagecooked frozen cleaned and devained shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon very finely diced jalapeno