Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shrimp Spread with a Spicy Tropical Feel !!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) packagecooked frozen cleaned and devained shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon very finely diced jalapeno
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese in food processor.
- Quickly pulse rest of ingredients in.
- Leaving pieces of shrimp to see what you`re eating!
- Spread on crisp bread thats been grilled with olive oil and garlic,bagel chips, or crackers, vegetables.
We liked this recipe very much. The sour cream and cream cheese mixed very well with the pineapple and curry for a sweet, creamy flavor. The celery and coconut added a crunch that was very mild in flavor. I used frozen pre-cooked shrimp for convienence sake, but I added the whole jalapeño, very finely minced. The result was a wonderful spread that we used on garlic toast. Thanks so much for sharing another wonderful recipe, Rita.