Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and easy - low cal, too!
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 teaspoons regular mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 8 grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, rinsed and drained
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, ginger, and salt.
- Add pineapple and stir.
- Add shrimp and grapes.
- Cover and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve over lettuce or shredded cabbage.