Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Summer salad, delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup cherries, pitted
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, ginger, and salt.
- Add blueberries and cherries and stir.
- Add shrimp.
- Cover and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve over lettuce or shredded cabbage.
I nice light lunch. Great over lettuce or add pasta for a pasta salad. The curry is great with the fruit! Made for PAC spring '11.