Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Channel 8 volunteer tv
- 1 lb food club peeled cooked frozen shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 stalks celery, sliced very thin
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- Defrost shrimp according to package directions.
- Drain thoroughly and remove tails.
- Toss shrimp, water chestnuts, celery and onions.
- Mix mayonnaise, soy sauce and curry and pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve on fresh, crisp lettuce and sprinkle with almonds.