Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Tasty little puffs pack a powerful punch in a single bite (or two, if you're being polite.)
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces baby shrimp
- 9 ounces mango chutney
- Puree mango chutney; set aside.
- Roughly chop shrimp and combine with egg, potato and egg.
- Bake or fry teaspoon-sized portions until golden brown.
- Serve with mango chutney for dipping.
Creative use of mashed potatoes! Very easy to throw together. Could have been a bit more flavorful, but hey, with just five ingredients (and having delicious mashed potatoes ready for you), what more can you ask for?