Another tasty treat from the Thrifty's flyer. Delicious! Best if you can make up the shrimp mixture a little ahead so the flavors have time to blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup baby shrimp (250 grams)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (mild or medium)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (freshly squeezed if possible)
- 1 -2 sweet potato, unpeeled and thinly sliced (to make 12 chips)
- vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- 2 -3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl. Cover and store in the fridge until needed.
- 2Heat oil to 350° and fry the sweet potato slices, 2 at a time, about 30 seconds a side, or until crisp and golden.
- 3Drain on paper towels, and let cool to room temperature.
- 4When ready to serve arrange the sweet potato chips on a serving plate.
- 5Divide up shrimp mixture and spoon onto the sweet potato chips.
- 6Top the shrimp with a small dollop of the chutney.
- 7Garnish with the green onions.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Shrimp on Sweet Potato Chips With Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 108.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: