Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Being a Weight Watcher, I made this at Thanksgiving with fat-free and low fat stuff...and no one knew the difference. I got many requests for the recipe.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 fresh lemon, juice of
- 4 green onions, including greens, chopped
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 16 ounces baby shrimp
- Throw everything together in a bowl and stir!
- This is great immediately, but even better when refrigerated for 2 or more hours.
- (I use Chef Paul Prudhomme's seafood seasoning, and I use 2T curry powder, but you may wish to use more or less depending on your liking for curry.).