Recipe by BrendaM
I got this recipe from the seasoned cooking website.. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks quick and simple.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cranberry-apple juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked al dente
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 10-inch skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the red bell pepper and garlic and cook until tender, but not browned.
- Add the cranberry-apple juice and curry powder to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch and water in a small bowl and add to the skillet (stirring constantly) until the sauce thickens.
- Add the shrimp, tomato and green onions to the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Heat the mixture until evenly warmed.
- Spoon over the angel hair pasta to serve.