Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious quick and easy meal.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen small shrimp, thawed,uncooked,peeled,and deveined
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- hot cooked rice
- In a saucepan, heat oil; saute onion until tender.
- Stir in soup and curry powder; bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp are pink.
- Lower heat and stir in sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until heated thoroughly.
- Serve over rice.
My husband and I didn't care for this recipe, it was bland. When my husband says, "Don't make this again"! He means he didn't like it. "Sorry Nurse Di"!!! Maybe by adding some chopped red bell pepper, and onion would help.