- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cleaned
Directions See How It's Made
- Have the spaghetti ready.
- In lg skillet, melt butter.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add curry powder, milk,juice, and honey.
- Bring to a boil.
- Mix cornstarch and water; add to pan, stirring.
- Reduce heat;add shrimp, cook on med for 5 minutes.
- Put spaghetti on plate; spoon sauce over.