My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cod or 1 lb other white fish fillet, poached,cooled and shredded with fingers
- 1/2 lb small shrimp, drained well (or more, if fresh, boil briefly to cook, if frozen, thaw and run under cold running water)
- 1/2 lb tinned crabmeat, drained and shredded (or more, sometimes I don't use the crab and just use more whitefish and shrimp to make it more econo)
- 1 bunch spring onion, cleaned,white and crisp green part chopped into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 -5 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut across into 1 inch strips
- 2 cups raw rice, boiled,drained and cooled (you can make the rice the day before)
- 1In a humungous bowl (really big or a big pot), put in all dry ingredients.
- 2Mix up dressing in a small bowl, taste to make sure it is to your liking in seasoning (make the dressing sharper than you normally would - the rice needs it), and pour over ingredients in pot.
- 3With VERY clean hands, mix up the whole mess in the pot.
- 4Empty into a very large tupperware bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5To serve: Line a large, pretty bowl with whole, washed Romaine lettuce leaves and put the Curried Seafood Salad in the middle with the green leaves jutting all around.
- 6Put the hearts of the two Romaine lettuce attractively in the middle.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.3
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.3 mg
- Sodium 378.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: