Recipe by Obsidian468
This recipe was the result of an experiment. This was an experiment that went very well. This dish is a bit spicy.
- 1⁄4 cup shrimp (small or chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup mussels (shelled, mussel meat only)
- 1⁄4 cup octopus (cut into bite-sized bits)
- 1⁄4 cup squid (cut into bite-sized bits)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic hot pepper sauce
- 8 ounces rice noodles (flat, linguine style)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup frozen sweet peas
- 3 tablespoons chives (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw and cut all seafood.
- Boil a large pot of water.
- In a small saucepan, combine rice vinegar, fish sauce, hosin sauce, curry, and garlic pepper sauce.
- Heat over medium heat until sauce is smooth. Set aside.
- Place noodles in water and let soften.
- Add oil to wok, and heat over high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Once wok is hot, add seafood, and cook until done (about 3-5 minutes).
- Drain noodles.
- Add noodles, sauce, peas, and green onions to the seafood mixture.
- Stir fry for about five minutes until ingredients are well mixed, or until the noodles are completely soft and extra liquid has been absorbed (there should be very little liquid in the bottom of the wok).
- Drain off any extra liquid in the wok and serve hot.