This recipe was the result of an experiment. This was an experiment that went very well. This dish is a bit spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup shrimp (small or chopped)
- 1/4 cup mussels (shelled, mussel meat only)
- 1/4 cup octopus (cut into bite-sized bits)
- 1/4 cup squid (cut into bite-sized bits)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic hot pepper sauce
- 8 ounces rice noodles (flat, linguine style)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 cup frozen sweet peas
- 3 tablespoons chives (chopped)
- 1Thaw and cut all seafood.
- 2Boil a large pot of water.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine rice vinegar, fish sauce, hosin sauce, curry, and garlic pepper sauce.
- 4Heat over medium heat until sauce is smooth. Set aside.
- 5Place noodles in water and let soften.
- 6Add oil to wok, and heat over high heat for about 3 minutes.
- 7Once wok is hot, add seafood, and cook until done (about 3-5 minutes).
- 8Drain noodles.
- 9Add noodles, sauce, peas, and green onions to the seafood mixture.
- 10Stir fry for about five minutes until ingredients are well mixed, or until the noodles are completely soft and extra liquid has been absorbed (there should be very little liquid in the bottom of the wok).
- 11Drain off any extra liquid in the wok and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Seafood and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 467.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste
garlic hot pepper sauce