Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and full of flavor.
- 453.59 g sea scallops
- 113.39 g small fresh mushrooms (or large ones cut)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml fat-free French dressing
- 29.58 ml light soy sauce
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- bamboo skewer
- Soak skewers in warm water for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix together French dressing, soy sauce, ginger, and curry powder.
- Thread scallops on skewers, alternating with vegetables; brush with some of the dressing and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Grill kebabs over medium-hot coals or heat for 8-10 minutes, turning and basting often with remaining dressing.
- Serve on plate on a lettuce leaf, if desired.