Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and full of flavor.
Make and share this Curried Sea Scallop Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- Soak skewers in warm water for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix together French dressing, soy sauce, ginger, and curry powder.
- Thread scallops on skewers, alternating with vegetables; brush with some of the dressing and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Grill kebabs over medium-hot coals or heat for 8-10 minutes, turning and basting often with remaining dressing.
- Serve on plate on a lettuce leaf, if desired.