Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "Smart Cooking for Busy People: How to Make Healthy and Tasty Full Meals in 30 Minutes" - http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=healthy+meals%2CB00CQX26OM.
- 453.59 g fresh scallops
- 236.59 ml basmati rice, cooking in 10 min
- 44.37 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml natural oat bran
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Crush and mince garlic, sauté with olive oil until golden.
- Add scallops and cook for about 10 minutes (flip them after 5 minutes).
- Cook rice.
- In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, lemon juice, turmeric, oat bran, herbs.
- Add sour cream mixture to scallops and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.