1/1 Photo of Curried Scallops
Sara 76's Note:
This is my favourite recipe for curried scallops. It is creamy and rich, with a nice tangy flavour to the sauce. This is the mixture I use for my curried scallop pies, or you can just serve it over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, add onion and cook gently until softened.
- 2Add flour and curry powder, mix well.
- 3Gradually add milk and mayonnaise, stirring continuously.
- 4Cook until sauce starts to thicken, then add scallops.
- 5Leave on heat until scallops are just cooked - Don't over cook them!
- 6Remove from heat, add egg and lemon juice.
- 7Stir well, and serve hot over rice, or leave to cool and make into pies.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 339.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: