Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great one for all the kids and family. Not too spicy if you abide by this recipe but you can always add more to suit your tastes. This is also a good recipe to freeze.
- 8 sausages
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 150 ml boiling water
- 1 (400 g) can baked beans, Slightly mushed
- 200 g frozen peas, cooked (optional)
- Grill the sausages and chop into approx 5 pieces.
- Heat oil on low heat and fry onions and carrot until soft.
- Add curry powder and tumeric to onion and carrot and cook for 1 minute stirring.
- Add stock cube to the water and pour on to the onion and carrot. Cook for 2 minutes, then add beans, sausages and peas. stir in well and simmer until hot through.
- Serve with boiled rice.
Great recipe Mollster.This went down really well in our house Recommended by all.Thanks