- 8 sausages
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 150 ml boiling water
- 1 (400 g) can baked beans, Slightly mushed
- 200 g frozen peas, cooked (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill the sausages and chop into approx 5 pieces.
- Heat oil on low heat and fry onions and carrot until soft.
- Add curry powder and tumeric to onion and carrot and cook for 1 minute stirring.
- Add stock cube to the water and pour on to the onion and carrot. Cook for 2 minutes, then add beans, sausages and peas. stir in well and simmer until hot through.
- Serve with boiled rice.