Prep 1 min
Cook 12 mins
An easy dish for a quickie lunch or supper. I'd throw together a simple green salad or steam a vegetable such as broccoli for an accompaniment.
- 1 (8 ounce) package brown and serve sausages
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder, to taste
- 1 medium apple, peeled & sliced
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- In a skillet, sauté sausages until lightly browned.
- Add soup, curry powder and apple and cook over low heat approximately 10 minutes until apples are tender.
- Serve over crisp noodles.
This is certainly a very unique dish, although salt and pepper were added I felt there was something else missing from the taste, mabey because I served it over hash browns instead of chow mein noodles? well I will make this again but try some other spices to liven it up a bit! thanks echo!..Kitten