Chef #573036's Note:
I have not tried this one yet but it looked promising.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak top and bottom of 3 1/4 quart clay cooker in water about 15 minutes; drain. Line bottom with parchment paper.
- 2Wipe salmon steaks with damp toweling. Coat with mixture of flour, salt, curry and paprika. Place in cooker. Arrange the potatoes, standing on edge around the salmon. Mix butter, lemon juice and mustard seeds and drizzle over salmon and potatoes.
- 3Place covered cooker in cold oven. Set temperature to 450°F Bake until salmon is firm and potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes. Remove cover and bake until salmon is brown, about 10 minutes.
- 4Drizzle salmon and potatoes with cooking liquid; sprinkle with green onions.
- 5Serve with chutney if you would like.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Salmon Steaks With New Potatoes - Clay Pot
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.1
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.7 mg
- Sodium 785.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 42.5 g