Recipe by dale!
A tasty way to have fish for dinner.
Top Review by Brit Bird
These were great, very quick n easy. Tasted good too, you would never know!! Definitely needed the yogurt though, as I found mine were a little dry. Thnk you very much for posting the recipe, I shall certainly be making them again :o)
- 1 (415 g) can pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄3 cup 1 instant oats
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons Madras curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salmon, oats, eggs and curry powder in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a 8cm patty.
- Heat a large non-stick pan and spray with cooking oil.
- Add the salmon patties and cook for 3 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with minted yoghurt (combine 200g plain yoghurt with 1/3 cup finely chopped mint), if desired and vegetables.