I am posting this recipe here for safe keeping.
Make and share this Curried Rice & Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g package frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snap peas, red bell peppers)
- 396.89 g can vegetable broth
- 354.88 ml water
- 177.44 ml instant brown rice, uncooked
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 396.89 g can unsweetened coconut milk
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- Combine water, broth, & vegetables in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil then stir in the rice, curry, salt, & pepper sauce.
- Reduce to medium-low then cover & simmer for 8 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in the coconut milk & continue to cook for 3 minutes or until heated. Remove from the heat & stir in the lime juice.
- Ladle into bowls & serve immediately.