Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked (not quick cooking rice)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef, stirring to crumble up beef as you cook; drain.
- In a bowl, mix together the cooked ground beef and remaining ingredients; transfer mixture to a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.