Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A hijacked Disney Recipe. My family really liked this.
Make and share this Curried Red Pepper Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Note: It doesn't really matter how uniform you chop everything, it all gets pureed in the end.
- In the oil, over med-high heat stir fry the onion and red bell pepper until soft.
- Add the potato, tomato (you can also use canned), stock and curry powder.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until the potato is cooked.
- Stir in the coconut milk and honey.
- Puree in batches in a blender, return to pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cilantrol.