A hijacked Disney Recipe. My family really liked this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: It doesn't really matter how uniform you chop everything, it all gets pureed in the end.
- 2In the oil, over med-high heat stir fry the onion and red bell pepper until soft.
- 3Add the potato, tomato (you can also use canned), stock and curry powder.
- 4Simmer for 15 minutes until the potato is cooked.
- 5Stir in the coconut milk and honey.
- 6Puree in batches in a blender, return to pot.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Serve with cilantrol.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Red Pepper Soup
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.7
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 390.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g