Curried Red Lentil and Swiss Chard Soup
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until light gold, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in curry and cayenne. Add 4 cups broth and chard. Increase heat and bring to a boil, stirring, until chard is wilted.
- Stir in lentils and chickpeas. Lower heat to low. Cover and simmer 16 - 18 minutes, stirring twice, until lentils are tender.
- Remove from heat. Puree half of it; return to pot. Stir in last cup of broth and salt. Warm over low for 2 minutes.
- Put into bowls. Top with thinned yogurt. Garnish with slices of jalapeno and lime.