1/1 Photo of Curried Quinoa and Edamame Salad (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
This salad has a very subtle curry flavor and is rich in protein. For more healthy, gluten-free, low-GI pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sauce pan, place quinoa and water and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, add carrots and curry powder and cover.
- 3After 5 minutes, add edamame and cook until all the water is absorbed for about another 10 minutes.
- 4Transfer the cooked quinoa to a large bowl and add celery, raisins, and green onions.
- 5In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 6Pour over the quinoa and mix well. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Let it cool on the counter.
- 7Infuse love and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Quinoa and Edamame Salad (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 418.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g