This is a very tasty quiche that I put together for a tea-time spread. We had samosas, Indian sweets, and this- it was a huge hit- and very simple. A great last minute addition to any menu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Beat eggs and milk thoroughly in a bowl.
- 3Stir in onions, tomato, chillies.
- 4Stir in curry powder and black pepper.
- 5Add salt according to your tastes.
- 6Pour mixture into pie crust.
- 7Bake 50 minutes at 350.
- 8*Note: About 40 mins into cooking when the quiche has set, arrange tomatoes on top as garnish. Complete cooking time.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 215.7 mg
- Sodium 293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 9.5 g