Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very tasty quiche that I put together for a tea-time spread. We had samosas, Indian sweets, and this- it was a huge hit- and very simple. A great last minute addition to any menu.
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crusts
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 green chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices tomatoes (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs and milk thoroughly in a bowl.
- Stir in onions, tomato, chillies.
- Stir in curry powder and black pepper.
- Add salt according to your tastes.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350.
- *Note: About 40 mins into cooking when the quiche has set, arrange tomatoes on top as garnish. Complete cooking time.
I liked the quiche although I thought it needed more curry powder. DH loved it but he likes his food blander.