1/1 Photo of Curried Pumpkin Soup
1 hr 5 mins
This is an excellent winter soup. Serve with a hearty bread. The first time we made this my father misread the original recipe and we added 2 cans of pumpkin instead of 2 cups. The result was a much thicker soup which we all liked. So for a thinner soup reduce the amount of canned pumpkin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil and add mushrooms, and onions. Cook until tender.
- 2Add flour and curry.
- 3Gradually add the chicken broth.
- 4Cook and stir constantly over medium heat until thickens.
- 5Add everything else, but the milk. (For a thinner soup reduce the amount of canned pumpkin).
- 6Simmer 10 minutes.
- 7Add the milk and stir until hot.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 669.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 14.3 g