1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slowly saute onion and garlic in oil until transparent, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add pumpkin puree and chicken stock, bay leaf, sugar, curry, nutmeg and mix well.
- 3Bring to boil, and then lower heat to simmer.
- 4Cook 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5Taste for seasoning.
- 6Add half-and-half and simmer another 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and cool.
- 8Blend in batches in blender.
- 9Strain through a fine strainer.
- 10Reheat gently, and serve with toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Pumpkin Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.1
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 394.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g