A la Carte's Note:
From Cooking Light. A great alternative to regular potato salad and makes a great lunch, or salad to bring to a picnic/BBQ. Use fat free yogurt for even less fat and calories. Serves 6 for 199 calories/3.8 g fat/2.3 g fiber.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs cubed peeled yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup golden raisin
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer 20 minutes or until tender; drain. Cool.
- 2Combine potatoes and vinegar in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- 3Add raisins, shallots, and tuna.
- 4Combine mayonnaise and the next 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 5Add mayonnaise mixture to potato mixture; toss to coat.
- 6Chill 1 hour. Stir in almonds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Potato Salad With Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 375.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: