Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Aldi's website.
Make and share this Curried Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 7 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fruit chutney
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 3⁄4 shallots, chopped
- 1 ounce raisins (golden or black)
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pistachios, shelled and toasted
- Steam potatoes in a covered steamer basket over boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine that with the warm potatoes and the next 4 ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle with nuts.