Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an adaptation of a recipe from Australian Womens Weekly. I like to use a chilli/mango chutney but any fruit chutney will do. It's really a matter of taste. My red curry paste of choice is Massaman.
- 2 kg baby potatoes
- 4 green shallots, sliced
- 7.39 ml chopped fresh coriander
- 14.79 ml chopped of fresh mint
- 29.58-44.37 ml pistachios or 29.58-44.37 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 177.44 ml light sour cream
- 29.58 ml fruit chutney
- 4.92 ml bottled red curry paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Peel potatoes and cut in 1/2, depending on the size.
- Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
- Drain and rinse potatoes.
- The last 5 ingredients make up the dressing.
- Combine warm potatoes with shallots, herbs and dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle with nuts.