Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an adaptation of a recipe from Australian Womens Weekly. I like to use a chilli/mango chutney but any fruit chutney will do. It's really a matter of taste. My red curry paste of choice is Massaman.
- Peel potatoes and cut in 1/2, depending on the size.
- Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
- Drain and rinse potatoes.
- The last 5 ingredients make up the dressing.
- Combine warm potatoes with shallots, herbs and dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle with nuts.