- 500 g new potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons gluten free curry paste
- 1⁄4 cup kraft* classic mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 orange, segmented
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, drain and cool. Combine with chicken and avocado.
- Dry fry curry paste in a frying pan stirring for 1 minute. Combine curry paste, mayonnaise, yoghurt, orange juice and rind.
- Drizzle mayonnaise dressing over potato salad. Scatter over orange, mint, coriander and cashews.