Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 portabella mushrooms, caps diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- water or vegetable broth
- salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
- 2 cups cooked rice, of your choice
- Saute onion, pepper and eggplant in a bit of water or vegetable broth for 8 minute.
- Add more water (or broth) as needed to keep moist.
- Add curry powder, ground cumin, garam masala, salt, pepper and ceyenne.
- Mix well and saute for 2 more minute.
- Add portabellos, and cilantro and let cook for 4 more min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.