- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from pork.
- Mix sugar and spices in a small bowl.
- Rub pork with spice mixture.
- Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Insert a meat thermometer in the thickest part.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 25-35 minutes, or until the thermometer registers 160 degrees (meat will be slightly pink in the center).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with mango chutney.