Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From "Best Loved Chinese Recipes and More" by Favorite Brand Name. From National Pork Producers Council. U.S. family-style. If using bamboo skewers, soak in cold water for an hour before using. Times do not include marination time of 4-24 hours.
- For marinade, in medium bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice and seasonings. Blend well.
- Add pork cubes to bowl, stir to coat with amrinade. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade; with paper towels lightly pat pork dry.
- Skewer pork evenly on skewers.
- Grill over medium-hot coals, turning frequently, for about 10 minutes, until nicely browned.