Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From "Best Loved Chinese Recipes and More" by Favorite Brand Name. From National Pork Producers Council. U.S. family-style. If using bamboo skewers, soak in cold water for an hour before using. Times do not include marination time of 4-24 hours.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 barbecue skewers
- For marinade, in medium bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice and seasonings. Blend well.
- Add pork cubes to bowl, stir to coat with amrinade. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade; with paper towels lightly pat pork dry.
- Skewer pork evenly on skewers.
- Grill over medium-hot coals, turning frequently, for about 10 minutes, until nicely browned.