1/4 Photos of Curried Pork Bites
1 hr 37 mins
1 hr 12 mins
Also great with beef, lamb, chicken or turkey. Makes a nice appetizer, or double recipe for main course. From B H & G
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons garam masala or 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes (I have used other cuts of pork, because it's marinated overnight, can also use lamb, beef, chicken a)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1Combine garam masala, onion, ginger, oil, and cayenne pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Stir in pork, working spice mixture into meat with fingers.
- 3Thread the meat onto metal skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces, cover and refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours.
- 4Place pork skewer on the lightly oiled rack of the grill directly over medium heat.
- 5Grill for 12 to 15 minutes or until the juices run clear, turning once.
- 6Meanwhile, stir together yogurt and cilantro in a small serving dish.
- 7Cover and chill until serving.
- 8To serve, use a fork to remove grilled pork cubes from skewers.
- 9Arrange on a tray around yogurt mixture.
- 10Serve pork cubes with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Pork Bites
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 49.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 16.4 g