Recipe by Baby Kato
Another of grandma's recipes that I changed slightly. This is an interesting casserole, that tastes great. Going to Grandma's was always a taste experience for us kids.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 -4 bananas, large, ripe
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons curry, thai red (use your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut meat in 1/2 inch cubes and brown in the butter.
- Slice the bananas and place in layers in the casserole pan. Place the meat ontop of the bananas.
- Mix the curry and salt with the cream, blend well.
- Pour the curried cream mixture over the meat and the bananas.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Serve with rice and a nice green salad.