- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish, or spray with cooking spray.
- Lay chicken breasts in dish.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, honey, mustard, curry, salt, ginger, and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.