Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those of you who love peanuts, here's a treat for you. From The Best of Country Cooking, 1999.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (depends on how much you like)
- 3⁄4 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- Melt butter in heavy skillet.
- Add sugar and curry powder
- Add peanuts and stir over medium heat for about 3- 4 mins.
- Remove to baking sheets.
- Stir peanuts to separate them.
These are outstanding! In the last two weeks I must have made up 4 or 5 batches, and the stuff disappears instantly! The other day I made some mild chicken curry and tossed these peanuts on top. Excellent move, if I do say so myself.